3rd March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of Subex Limited off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

I have heard that Subex Limited will take off campus drive in Bangalore for B.Tech freshers. I would like to know about the eligibility for attending this drive? Please tell me about the dates of off campus.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Download placement papers of previous year for Subex Off-Campus Drive
  3. Eligibility to to attend Subex Limited Software Trainee interview?
  4. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  5. Salary package of Developer in Subex Limited? -- [New]
  6. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  7. When IBM will conduct Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad? Eligibility criteria and pattern for B.E. fresher?
  8. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  9. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  10. How to get job in research field in abroad after B.Sc Biology? List of companies providing the job?
  11. How can I apply to attend Subex Limited Software Trainee interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  14. How to apply in Amazon Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Skills required to become an Analyst in Wells Fargo?
  16. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  17. Latest placement papers for preparation of Subex Ltd. Off-Campus Interview Aptitude and Technical rounds
  18. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
19th April 2018, 02:28 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Date of Subex Limited off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

Subex off campus drive details -

Education:
B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) from 2017 batch with 75% throughout.

Work Location: Bangalore

Salary:*4 Lakh per annum.

Required skills. :

i. Very Good Communication skill

ii. Good in logical and aptitude

iii. Strong in programming language like (C/C++ or Java and any database).

Selection Process will be of four rounds,
Online Test,
Pre Presentation Talk,
GD (Only for shortlisted candidates),
Personal Interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?