4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
I want to apply for job in Manhattan, Bangalore.
Kindly tell me what I have to do and there is
any off campus drive in this month?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  2. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  3. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  4. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  5. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  6. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  7. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  8. Interview in Accenture at Bangalore for B.Tech engineer of last year batch?
  9. Procedure of campus drive in the college? Terms and conditions of the companies for visiting the college?
  10. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  11. Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  13. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  14. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2016, 07:26 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

In order to crack any company interview you need have following concepts crystal clear:

1. MATLAB programming language for machine.
2. Logic gates.
3. Satellite and TV/Radar Communication.
4. C programming Language.
5. Try to solve Aptitude/reasoning/ Grammar.
5. Improve your communication Skill.

** These are the key factors that are measure while hiring any candidates for the
company. So, if you will have these qualities, no one is going to reject in the
interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?