2nd April 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Hello Friends,
I want to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post. Kindly tell me about its eligibility criteria for attending this Drive? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  3. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  4. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  5. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  6. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  9. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  10. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  13. When TCS Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post will be held in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  17. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
4th April 2016, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I want to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post. Kindly tell me about its eligibility criteria for attending this Drive? Waiting for your reply!
Eligibility criteria of CGI Off-Campus Drive recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CGI is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CGI recruitment.
4th April 2016, 08:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

You want to apply for the post of Associate Software Engineer post in CGI and want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the off campus drive. Following are the eligibility criteria:

Educational qualification:
--Student must possess BE/B Tech/ MCA with specialization in Electronics/ IT/ CSE.
--Student must have 60% above in 10th and 12th also have 65% and above in UG and PG level.
--Student also doesn’t have any standing backlog at the time of placement drive.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Online test, GD followed by Personal Interview.

>>You will be surprised to know that the application for this post has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the application form as soon as possible

Link to apply:https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/Xweb....details&lang=1
4th April 2016, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for CGI Off Campus Drive for the post of Associate Software Engineer:

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA from the following streams.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Telecom Engineering

>> Minimum Percentage Required:

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks required
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks required
* In B.E/ B.Tech or in Qualifying Examination - Minimum 65% marks required

>> Candidates must have good pH score and must have NET and good communication skills let it be oral or written. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?