2nd November 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Date and venue of Aspire Systems Test Engineer Interview in Chennai?

I came to know that Aspire Systems is scheduling an Interview in Chennai. Can I know the venue that where it will be schedule? Kindly tell me the date of this interview also for Test Engineer post?

4th November 2016, 02:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date and venue of Aspire Systems Test Engineer Interview in Chennai?

Aspire Systems is organizing an off campus drive for the recruitment of Test Engineers. You are interested to know about the date and venue for this off campus drive.

Following are the details for this drive:

Job Position: Trainee Engineer (Testing)

Job Location: Chennai

Date of Drive: 4th November 2016

Venue: Saveetha Engineering College, Tamil Nadu, India

Date of Interview: The students who are shortlisted after the written test will have to face interview round on Saturday (04th November) or Sunday (05th November). The venue of the interview will be confirmed after the test process.

** If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to attend this off campus drive.
4th November 2016, 06:54 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Date and venue of Aspire Systems Test Engineer Interview in Chennai?

Aspire Systems is located in Sipcot IT park, Siruseri, Chennai, Tamil Nadu- 603103, nearby TCS.

venue of the interview is same as the venue which i have mentioned above.
But, for your clarity i am giving it one more time.

Aspire System,
Plot No. H8&H9,
Sipcot IT park, siruseri, Chennai.
Pin: 603103

The date for the interview will be on 02nd December 2016. So, be prepared for the interview and for your kind information the questions are too easy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?