13th April 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?

Dear Friends,
Will you please provide me the notification release date of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive? And also let me know the venue of this Drive in Chennai? Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
14th April 2016, 07:42 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?

If Tech mahindra will conduct their drive then we will surely like to notify you regarding this, as we are always working for you people only, helping to get you what you wanted to be and wanted to.

For better communication you should have dropped your mail ID to our forum.
If this is not possible then please keep on visiting our forum to get the latest updates about many companies along with the Tech Mahindra.
As we always keep on posting the latest campus recruitment for all companies.
15th April 2016, 12:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: When the notification of Tech Mahindra ASE Off-Campus Drive will be released? Details of Venue in Chennai?

Hello, it will be much better and efficient for you to regularly come and visit our forum in order to get the latest update of the company recruitment drive.

You can also subscribe to this post so, that whenever we post solution for your post, it will automatically notify you in your mailbox.

So, this is the way you can remain updated with us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?