13th October 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

When Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer will be held in Bangalore? How to register?

Hello,
Kindly tell me when Infosys is visiting Bangalore again for Systems Engineer recruitment through Off-Campus Interview? How can I register for attending?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  2. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  4. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  6. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  7. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  8. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Mubble Networks for IT graduates? When its Off-Campus Drive will held in Bangalore?
  10. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  11. Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  15. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  16. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  17. Placement papers of last 5 years for Infosys Off-campus Drive
  18. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2016, 06:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: When Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer will be held in Bangalore? How to register?

It seems you are a college student or you are passed out in 2015.
Because off-campus are only for the current year as well as for the previous year pass out batch . Infofsys go for the off-campus only for these two batches.

So, till march there is no any drive that Infosys will be conducting. After the month of April the fiscal year ends, and then again the drive of Infosys will be conducted, till then try in other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?