6th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Core companies offering job for B.Sc Polymer Chemistry holder? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Polymer Chemistry holder and now looking for job. Please list out some core companies offering job for freshers? How much salary I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum C.G.P.A requirement to get a job in core companies and average salary for freshers in core companies
  2. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO while in final year BSc Polymer Chemistry? I have scored 65% marks
  4. Is it possible to get a job in core companies after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  5. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  6. Best universities in China and USA to study M.Tech in Polymer Science
  7. Which are the best core companies in Chennai for job in Networking Domain? How much salary a fresher can expect?
  8. Aspects for government job for Polymer Engineering in Core Field?
  9. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  10. List of companies offering job for a B.Sc computer science graduate
  11. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  12. Job opportunities in core companies for Diploma holder in Interior Design? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  14. Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?
  15. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  17. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  18. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 01:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core companies offering job for B.Sc Polymer Chemistry holder? How much salary I can get?

Yes, there are several companies/ organizations that are offering job opportunities for Polymer Chemistry background candidates. But you may find less job opportunities just after completion of Graduation. Hence, if you are interested to study further, then I suggest you to pursue higher studies like M.Sc Polymer Science/ M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in rubber and plastic product manufacturing industries, industries that are related to adhesives, coatings and paints..etc., You may also find job opportunities in Engineering R&D works, plastic components organizations..etc.,

Some of the companies offering job opportunities for Polymer Chemistry candidates are,

> The Solutions
Qualification - B.Sc/ M.Sc Polymer
Salary - Rs.2,75,000 to Rs.3,50,000/-

> Sci Edge Abstracts
Qualification - Any Graduate (for Polymer Chemist)
Salary - Rs.2,50,000/- to Rs.4,00,000/ ..etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?