6th May 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?

Hello Sir,
I have an On-Campus Interview of Wipro Technologies.
What do you know about Wipro Technologies?
I would like to know that can I get promotion
in this company if get job?

10th May 2015, 10:02 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have an On-Campus Interview of Wipro Technologies.
What do you know about Wipro Technologies?
I would like to know that can I get promotion
in this company if get job?

Wipro is a Giant technology and IT Company with CMMI Level 5. It is a multinational Company, with its more than 200+ offices in India as well as in Singapore, America, San Francisco and other countries. Yes, you can absolutely Get promotion in Wipro. It depends on you how you perform in the company, because your performance is directly proportional to your promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?