15th July 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(CSE) to apply for job in Infosys?

Hello sir/madam
What is the percentage need to
get the job in infosys for b.tech
students in computer science????
please reply as soon as possible
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for B.Tech students for to be placed in Infosys?
  2. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  3. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?
  4. Minimum percentage required to apply for CSAT entrance exam?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  6. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  8. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for MAT exam? Minimum percentage required to apply?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  12. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job? -- [New]
  13. How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  15. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in CS final to get a job?
  17. Main difference between BSc IT and Computer Engineering? Which field has more scope?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?
16th July 2014, 01:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(CSE) to apply for job in Infosys?

The minimum % actually changes for Infosys based on the college ranking. Usually it will be 60% throughout studies but if they go to college with less ranking then the it goes to 65% - 75% throughout studies as well. So, if you are going to get Infosys to your college the first information which you will get will be the % for eligibility so based on that you can attend. Other eligibility criteria which they will look for are,

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.
4th October 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(CSE) to apply for job in Infosys?

Hello sir/madam,i am b.tech student with the specialization computer science my percentage is in b.tech 64.15% i am eligible for infosys or not please reply as soon as possible with regards
18th August 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am having 4 years of it experience.i done MBA.
My percentage is 55% I am eligible for Infosys company or not please give me reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?