23rd July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Details related to Engineering entrance exams, admission procedure and jobs for the same?

give me information about engineering entrance exam jobs related to engineering
admission process about engineering .

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  2. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  3. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  5. Biomedical engineering entrance exams details and universities
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  8. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  9. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
  10. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  11. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  12. Details about custom officer job?
  13. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Jobs in Navy?
  15. Details related to medical officer jobs in BAMS? Details about the entrance tests?
  16. Details about PG entrance exams of engineering?
  17. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  18. What are the government jobs available in Military and Railways areas for M.Pharma students? What are the entrance exams for the same?
24th July 2015, 07:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details related to Engineering entrance exams, admission procedure and jobs for the same?

To pursue engineering one must appear for either National or state level entrance examination of engineering.

At national level entrance exam named Joint entrance examination (Mains and advanced)is conducted by CBSE every year. If you are aspirant towards studying in IIT's and NIT's then one must qualify in JEE to pursue engineering course.

One can also appear for respective state entrance examination to pursue under graduate course. The respective state government will conduct the examination.

If you have qualify in the entrance examination then you must appear for web based counselling were you have to list the interested colleges you wish to pursue. After few days the according to your rank a seat is allotted in particular college.

The jobs entirely depends on one's own interest. It mainly depends on the specialization you take. After completion of graduation one can apply either government or private jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?