1st May 2017, 05:11 PM
akvishal

Do I fall under Creamy or Non Creamy layer if my father is a governemnt employee with annual income of 7 Lacs?

My father's annual income is 7 lac, but he is class 3 government employee. So am i under obc creamy or non-creamy layer, please inform me.

2nd May 2017, 10:52 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I fall under Creamy or Non Creamy layer if my father is a governemnt employee with annual income of 7 Lacs?

You are interested to know whether you belong to reserved category (OBC) student or
not as your father’s annual income is 7 lacs.

**Basically Reservation in any category (SC/ST/OBC) does not depend your father’s annual income. It depends whether the caste in which you belong come under OBC category list or not. If your caste belong to OBC list, You will definitely come under OBC Non Creamy Layer.

**Below is the attachment of regarding the list of castes come under OBC category list. You can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OBC_LIST.pdf(49.3 KB, 65 views)
28th February 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I fall under Creamy or Non Creamy layer if my father is a governemnt employee with annual income of 7 Lacs?

My father and mother both are 3- grade government teacher each of them earning 7.5 lacs per annum total income now is 15 lacs. Am i eligible for obc non- creamy layer reservation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?