12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?

Hello Everyone,
I came to know that Robert Bosch is going to take an Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment. I want to attend this Drive. Kindly tell me how I can register for this Drive? And what is the eligibility criteria to attend this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  6. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  8. How to register in IBM Associate System Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Date, time and venue of this Drive of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  12. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  13. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  14. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  16. Eligibility to attend Bosch Graduate Apprentice Off-Campus Drive for females?
  17. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
31st July 2016, 07:28 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?

In order to register yourself for the ff-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment for Robert Bosch, you need to follow either of the 2 criteria based on your eligibility to opt for the criteria mentioned below;

1. If you are a fresher.

In this case you can ask your college training and placement department about the Robert Bosch company and can get the information about the recruitment drive in your college and accordingly you can prepare as well as apply for the recruitment drive through your college only.

2. If you are a pass-out.

In this case only one thing you can do is to go to the official site of Robert Bosch and then go to the career option over there and fill the application form and upload your latest resume over there.

And wait for employer mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?