8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Interview?

Can I know what are the documents requires to attend the interview of Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.? I want to know about the documents because I am preparing for this interview. Kindly let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive with 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech having a backlog?
  3. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?
  4. Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Documents required to attend Wipro BPS Interview?
  6. Documents required to carry on 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
  7. Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa? -- [New]
  8. Documents required to attend Hinduja Global Solutions Technical Support Executive Interview?
  9. Can I appear for IAS exam if I am a student of English?
  10. Can I write IBPS exam while studying in final year B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to register in XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive?
  12. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  13. How can I apply in an Interview of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Percentage criteria to apply?
  14. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  15. Documents required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?
  17. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  18. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
10th October 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Interview?

There are no compulsory documents which you need to carry for the interview round since document verification will be a separate round after selection. However, you should carry the following documents.

- Statement of marks for 10th standard.
- Statement of marks for 12th standard.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying course.
- Two copies of resume.
- Certificates of training/internship/project completion whichever you had undertaken.
- 3-4 passport size photographs.
All these should be carried in a file.
10th October 2016, 08:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know what are the documents requires to attend the interview of Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.? I want to know about the documents because I am preparing for this interview. Kindly let me know.
Documents required:-

1.One copy CV

2. Two copy passport size photo

3. Xerox copy of all testimonial

5. Xerox copy of Votar card or Adhar card.
11th October 2016, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The candidates should bring their two copies of Resume, four copies of passport size photographs and photocopies of mark sheets while attending the interview in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. The above given are the documents required for attending the interview in Windcare India. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. So prepare well to clear the aptitude test conducted by the organization. The Windcare India Pvt. Ltd website link is Click Here
18th August 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am selected on campus on 25 oct 2016 but my joining on 4/917 at wind care india Pvt Ltd but still back log can I join my company or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?