8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive with 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech having a backlog?

Am I eligible for appearing Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive because I have secured 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th, and 64% in B.Tech with one backlog? Please tell me about my eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?
  2. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  3. Documents required to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  7. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  8. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?
  10. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 74.45% in 10th, 60.66% in 12th and 69.84% in B.E.(ECE)?
  14. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  15. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  16. Eligibility to attend XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd. Joint Campus Drive of Haryana Engineering College for other college students?
  17. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  18. Selection procedure for Testing Engineer Trainee in Aspire Systems? Percentage criteria to apply in this Interview? -- [New]
9th October 2016, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive with 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech having a backlog?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to attend the recruitment drive of Wind care Pvt. Ltd. This is because even though you have more than 60℅ throughout your career, you are having a backlog. As per the eligibility criteria, students with backlogs are not eligible for the recruitment drive. You need to clear your backlog as soon as possible and if you can do so before the recruitment drive, then you will be eligible for the recruitment process of Wind care Pvt. Ltd.
9th October 2016, 05:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive with 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech having a backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for appearing Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive because I have secured 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th, and 64% in B.Tech with one backlog? Please tell me about my eligibility asap.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.

Eligibility criteria of Windcare India Pvt. Ltd recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Windcare India Pvt. Ltd is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Windcare India Pvt. Ltd recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?