8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?

I am a Mechanical Engineering and would like to attend the Off-Campus Drive of Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Junior Project Engineer. Can I know the selection procedure in this Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive with 90% in 10th, 96% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech having a backlog?
  3. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  4. What is the scope in Infosys for B.E. aspirant?
  5. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  7. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  8. How can I register for Mindtree Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  10. Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?
  11. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  12. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  13. How much time is taken by HCL for College recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to attend Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Interview? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  16. How can I get job in Infosys if pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. What is the selection procedure in Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee post?
  18. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
9th October 2016, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure of Windcare Pvt. Ltd. varies slightly during on-campus recruitment drive from college to college as in certain colleges, GD is conducted while in others GD is not conducted. In general the selection process involves -

- Online written test : General aptitude
- Technical interview
- HR interview
9th October 2016, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Mechanical Engineering and would like to attend the Off-Campus Drive of Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Junior Project Engineer. Can I know the selection procedure in this Drive?
Selection process is done through three steps. The steps are given below.

1.Written Test

2.Technical Test

3.Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?