11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in an Interview of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Percentage criteria to apply?

Hi,
I want to apply for an Interview of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. I want to know about the percentage criteria sets for applying to attend the interview of this company. And also tell me how to apply for this interview? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  2. What kind of job is offered in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to MCA postgraduates? Salary offered to them?
  3. What are the job opportunities with MBA?
  4. Internship for MCA final year students.
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  6. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad?
  7. Summer vacation internship program for diploma in Civil engineering students?
  8. What is the percentage criteria to apply for B.Sc Nursing course? Scholarships to apply for lesser fee? -- [New]
  9. Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?
  10. Can B.com students with 58% marks apply for Custom Excise Department?
  11. List of Software Companies in UP and NCR to do Summer Training after completion of 2nd year CSE course?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  14. Am i eligible for IBPS PO exam?
  15. Names of the companies which have to "Gap" bar? Which are the various CMM level 3 companies?
  16. How to register in Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Percentage criteria to apply?
  17. Selection procedure for Testing Engineer Trainee in Aspire Systems? Percentage criteria to apply in this Interview?
  18. Which is the testing software company?
14th July 2016, 03:05 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply in an Interview of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Percentage criteria to apply?

To apply for the interview in SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. you must have studied B.E or B.Tech from a recognized university. You should have scored 70% or above in 10th, 12th & Graduation if score is below 70% then cannot apply. Should posses good knowledge of computer. You can apply online for this job or can visit naukri.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?