7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Does CGI Test Engineer recruitment allows standing arrears? Details of CGI company?

I have got an E-Mail from CGI for the recruitment of Test Engineer. I just want to know about the company. Kindly tell me about the company. And does they allow any standing arrears as in eligibility criteria?

9th June 2016, 09:19 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Does CGI Test Engineer recruitment allows standing arrears? Details of CGI company?

SO, you got the mail for the recruitment or you got the mail to attend the recruitment, because your statement is little bit clumsy.
So, i am assuming that you are going to attend the recruitment drive.

CGI is a good company. It is a CMMI Level 5 company. CGI is accredited by NASDAQ.
CGI has many projects along with them as well as they have good Foreign MNC as their clients.

So, getting into CGI will be worth out of any other company.
Most importantly this is the good company to start your career with.

If you have current arrears and before the recruitment if you are able to clear your arrears then you will be eligible to attend the recruitment drive.
10th June 2016, 02:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CGI Test Engineer recruitment allows standing arrears? Details of CGI company?

No, CGI does not allow candidates to apply for job with standing arrears. Below, however I have attached a file regarding the details of CGI, kindly download the attachments;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGI.pdf(233.4 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?