7th March 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?

Hello,
I have completed my BE in Computer Science Engineering with 2 years gap. I got 79% in 10th and 75% in 12th . My aggregate marks of BE are 55% but I have entered only my last year marks in my Resume ( i.e 72%). Now I got one mail to attend the off campus drive of IBM. I wanted to know that will they check my academic record strictly?

12th March 2015, 11:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?

No, there will not be a strict check of the academic records in the off-campus drive. If selected and if they give offer letters on the spot they will ask you to submit photocopies. However, in most of the cases there is no verification documents during the recruitment process. On selection, they will ask for the documents later or during the on-boarding process. However, there is no use of providing such fake data to them now. This is because later when they will find a mismatch while verifying the documents, they will just sack you for providing wrong data. During on-boarding they will strictly check your documents. Hence contact them immediately and resolve the issue or do not attend the recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?