17th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(IT) with 54% and having good knowledge of C programming?

Hello
I have completed B.Sc IT with 54%. I am not good in theory but my Practical Knowledge of software C is very strong, so is there any way to get into TCS. I do not fulfill the eligible Percentage. But then also i want to go for TCS. Provide me some details

Related Questions:
  1. Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?
  2. How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  4. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  5. What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?
  6. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  7. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  8. How is Unix Administration Networking and where i can learn?
  9. Can I do CA after B.E? Is there any need of 60% aggregate in B.E to qualify for CA?
  10. What to learn other than basics of C after getting placed in TCS?
  11. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  12. If I do ethical hacking course along with CCNA and CCNP course then will it be considered while getting a job? Does ethical hacking requires in depth programming knowledge?
  13. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  14. Previous 10 years Aptitude and Technical question papers of TCS? How can I prepare for the same? I am a student of CSE
  15. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  16. Can I get a job in IT firm after completing BSc IT with 60%
  17. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  18. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
19th February 2015, 07:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(IT) with 54% and having good knowledge of C programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed B.Sc IT with 54%. I am not good in theory but my Practical Knowledge of software C is very strong, so is there any way to get into TCS. I do not fulfill the eligible Percentage. But then also i want to go for TCS. Provide me some details
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?