26th May 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?

My 10th percentage is 70%, 12th 58%, B.tech 68% am i eligible for Wipro, Hcl, Satyam, TATA company or not

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  2. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  3. Job in TATA motors after 66%, 53.4% and 78% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech(mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  5. Is there any company which wont consider 12th marks? I have 68% in B.Tech
  6. Should i get job in Wipro, HCL, Infosys with 2nd attempt in 12th
  7. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  9. Percentage requirements for recruitment of various IT companies?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  11. Job in TCS after 79% in degree and less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  12. Which company is best among Mahindra Satyam and HCL?
  13. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  14. How can I join HCL tech?
  15. Am I eligible for Wipro, HCL campus selection after scoring 60% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 72% in B.Tech?
  16. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  17. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  18. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
26th May 2015, 02:00 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?

As you have secured good percentage in B.tech , so there may not be any problem to attend for the Interviews in HCL, Satyam Companies. But , Tata company will see whether the candidate has secured minimum of 60% in 10th , 12th and in Graduation . So , you are not eligible to attend for the interviews of Tata company. You can attend for the Interviews in Satyam , Hcl , Wipro companies.

Also , there shouldnot be morethan 2 years of Gap in between your studies to attend for the walkins in the HCL , Wipro and Satyam companies.

Selection process of Wipro , Hcl and Satyam companies are same.

Selection process :-
~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Written test
2. Group discussion (optional)
3. Technical interview
4. HR Interview

To clear the Written exam , you shouldhave good command in the following topics.
> Aptitude
> Reasoning
> English
> C-Language
> Java (Core Java)
> Oracle (SQL , Pl/sql)

For the Technical interview , You shouldbe able to answer each and every question on the Software course which you have Kept in your Resume. There may be several questions about your Project and Software course (Java , Oracle , SAP , etc.) which you have learnt.
26th May 2015, 03:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for any of these companies - Wipro, HCL, TATA, Satyam. This is because you do not satisfy their basic eligibility criteria-

Wipro - Career :10th,12th and B.Tech at least 65 percentage.
HCL - Career : 10th, 12th and B.Tech at least 60 percentage.
TATA- Career : 10th, 12th and B.Tech at least 60 percentage.
Satyam - Career : 10th, 12th and B.Tech at least 60 percentage.
26th May 2015, 05:50 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria(HCL):

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in throughout your academics. No active backlogs are allowed. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only. Those who are pursuing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

Eligibility Criteria(Wipro):

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in throughout your academics. No active backlogs are allowed. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only. Those who are pursuing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

Eligibility Criteria(Satyam):

You should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in throughout your academics. No active backlogs are allowed. A maximum of one year of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason only. Those who are pursuing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

Eligibility Criteria(TCS):

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?