2nd September 2011, 01:18 PM
meenasoni

Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates to appear for HCL Company recruitment?

Could you please tell me the eligibility criteria for MCA students to attend the HCL company?

2nd September 2011, 03:07 PM
viru1

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates to appear for HCL Company recruitment?

the eligibility criteria for MCA students to attend the HCL company is that you have minimum 60% in your 10th,12th,graduation and in your MCA ,aftar that you have good knowledge about the C ,C++ and java lenguage
9th September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates to appear for HCL Company recruitment?

i had an backlog during my undergraduate and i had cleared currently am pursuing my mca do am i eligible to attend hcl
9th September 2011, 12:55 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

Eligibility Criteria to join in the HCL company as a freshers as a technical person

>>Students from 2011 BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, IS)/ B.Sc (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, IT)/ BCA/ Diploma batches.

>>Candidates should have maintained 65% in 10th, 12th, Degree and Post graduation (if applicable).

>> with no standing arrears or backlogs.

etc.

all the best........
9th September 2011, 01:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenasoni View Post
Could you please tell me the eligibility criteria for MCA students to attend the HCL company?
Dear friend,

The Eligibility Criteria for HCL (MCA):-

1)You must score 60% in through out in career.
2)Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 years gape are allowed.

HCL is a top most software company of the world .

The selection process for HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical Interview
3)Personal Interview.

thanks
9th September 2011, 02:34 PM
saugata2008

Basic eligibility criteria for HCL-

1. Minimum 605 marks in 10th ,12th and Graduation .
2.Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills .
3. No backlogs are allowed .
4. Year gaps more than two is not allowed .

If you can satisfy all the above criteria then you are eligible .

Thank you
9th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are pursuing your MCA course and you want get a job in HCL company, then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria first..
Eligibility for HCL company:-

1.The candidate should have 60% aggregate through out the career..
2.The candidate should not have any pending backlogs during MCA course.
3.The candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years..

So, if you fulfill all these criteria then you can apply for the campus drive of HCL company..
All the best...
19th September 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,I have completed my graduation BCA from Bangalore university...currently pursing my MCA from Vinayaka Missions University c
at chennai..in 10th i got 68%,in 2 55%,and in BCA 62%....suggest me the name of Companies where i can apply off-campus..and am i eligible to work in HCL,Wipro ,accenture,infosys,TCS,capgemini and CTS
20th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i complete my mca with 60%and i secured 77%inter,69%b.sc,71%10th . m i eligible for hcl
21st September 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

hello sir / Madam,i m pursuing MCA and i got 77% in 10th & i got 78% in 12th & Bsc 55.88%.Suggest me company name for which i m eligibile.
23rd September 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i have got 62% in 10th & 59 in 12th & 75 in BCA nd 72 in MCA ....... suggest me company for which i am eligible... AND plz tell me that i am eligibile for HCL or not....plzzzzzz
7th October 2011, 02:06 PM
viru1

Yes you are eligibile for hcl company
12th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MCA and i am having 59% in my degree so pls suggest me whether i can enter in HCL or not?
15th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to join hcl but i don't have throughout 60 wt can i do
15th October 2011, 03:42 AM
ritam_rocks

Dear friend,
If you have 60% marks in 10th,12th and MCA result then you can easily eligible for HCL company.
But the company has some procedures for selection as a employee :
1.Apptitude test.
2.Group Discoussion (depend on H.R).
3.Technical round.
4.Personal test (H.R round).

Best of luck....
15th October 2011, 11:26 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You should have obtained more than 60% marks in your all academics 10th/12th/graduation/MCA.
You should also have the very good knowledge of the any programming language so that at the time of interview you can give the all question answers.
15th October 2011, 01:44 PM
neha bh

The HCL criteria is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 65% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

regards
neha
15th October 2011, 01:45 PM
neha bh

The HCL criteria is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 65% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

regards
neha
15th October 2011, 01:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

The Eligibility Criteria for HCL (MCA):-

1)You must score 60% in through out in career.
2)Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 years gape are allowed.

HCL is a top most software company of the world .

The selection process for HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical Interview
3)Personal Interview.
13th January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have got placed in HCL in the campus interview which was conducted in our college, It has been mentioned not to have Backlogs. But unfortunately i have got arrear in the 5th semester, I have applied for the revaluation . I have got a mail from HCL that they will provide the offer letter and appointment letter in the month of june-july2012. i want to know whether they will provide me job after the result comes for the revaluation. I am sure i will clear the paper.
25th January 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am doing MCA but i got 52% in 12th do i eligible for HCL
6th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

i hv 60% in 10th and 49% in 12th and 41% in graduation and 72% in MCA am i elegible in HCL
29th February 2012, 08:54 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

To apply for HCL MCA, you have to go for :
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Personal Interview
But, you have to be eligible for it.
The eligibility criteria for MCA is given below :
1. The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in diploma or any equivalent discipline.
2. The age limit is 17 years to 25 years at the beginning of the course.
3. The candidate must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
9th October 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i m having good marks but in my ug i was not able to attend one exam so it considered as arrear is ter any problem along to apply hcl company.... reply
3rd August 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir ,now i am persuing mca and 1 back is held than if clear the back till the last year than i m elagible or not plz give me the answer
email id [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i scored 57.2% in 10th,64% in 12,71% in bca frm m.d.u and 72% till 4th semester in mca .please tell me the companies where i can apply off-campus
20th November 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Der sir i,m complete tha B.C.A with72% 2010 and M.C.A with75% 2013 and 10th 50% and 12th 55% i am elegibale for HCL And auther MNC compnay
25th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
I completed mca 60% and b.sc 55%, 10th 58%, but 12th marks is low 42% only can I apply for any it company or not
21st August 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my McAllen degree in 2011 year. Bsc with 54 percentage. 12th with 56 percent and 10 with 69 per. I can apply hcl mega recruitment drive. 7 years gap .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?