4th August 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?

Hello,
I want to apply fir IGATE Off Campus for Systems Engineer post. I want to know the percentage criteria for applying in this Off-Campus? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  2. Download placement papers for preparation of iGATE Off-Campus Drive with solutions
  3. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  5. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Patni Off-Campus Drive if secured 60% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 59% in B.E.?
  8. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?
  12. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  13. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  16. Last 5 years TCS solved aptitude question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
5th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout your career. You should have no backlogs at the time of appearing for IGATE off-campus interview. Maximum one year of gap in studies are allowed with valid reason only.

IGATE Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Procedure to apply IGATE: Click Here !!!
5th August 2015, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply fir IGATE Off Campus for Systems Engineer post. I want to know the percentage criteria for applying in this Off-Campus? Waiting for your reply.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is,

iGate= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

Selection process for iGate recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?