29th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has 3.5 years of JAVA experience after B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
I have 81% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech
with 3.5 year experience in JAVA. Can I apply
for job in Infosys? Kindly tell me regarding this?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  2. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  3. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  4. Is command over C&Java enought to get a job in Infosys?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? I have 3+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
  7. Required eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys for B.Tech CSE candidate?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  11. Job opportunity for Java developers in KPIT Cummins, Pune
  12. Can I get job in Infosys being 39 years old BCA graduate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in Infosys and TCS having 10 years of experience in a MNC after completed BCA and MCA from Distance Learning?
  15. Job in government sector after doing B.Tech in Computers?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  17. Where to do JAVA course in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
30th June 2015, 08:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has 3.5 years of JAVA experience after B.Tech?

Yes definitely you will have a chance to apply for Infosys job with your requirements. For this you need to do is satisfy the all eligibility criteria as per the Infosys.

Here we are providing you the Eligibility criteria for Infosys. And the actually the recruitment process be held in various ways. Having said that it is like " Off campus and On campus . Some it will be in the way of " Pool " one.

Eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys :

>> You should complete graduation in CSE, IT , ECE or EEE from the recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.

>> There is No Age limit required for recruitment. But too old is also not allowable.

>> Have not any pending backlogs. And also there should not any Academic gap between the education.

>> Should have a command on English as well as " Programming Language " .

If you satisfy all the requirements then definitely you will have a benefit.
30th June 2015, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Infosys for a candidate who has 3.5 years of JAVA experience after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have 81% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech
with 3.5 year experience in JAVA. Can I apply
for job in Infosys? Kindly tell me regarding this?
Thank you.
You have 2.5 year experience in Java so you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 50%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
30th June 2015, 09:53 AM
reconnect

Yes you will get preference in your CV by showing 3.5 year of work experience in Java.
But have to qualified all the round with is conducted by them at the time of recruitment.
The following rounds are-

1-Group Discussion.
2-Technical Round.
3-Written test.
4-Personal interview.

**Technical Round contain-
>>Verbal Ability.
>>Quantitative Aptitude.
>>Logical Reasoning.
>>Technical Comprehension.
16th February 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 3.5 years of experience but I have 78% in 10th , 73% in 12th and 58% in B.tech??
16th February 2020, 12:12 PM
Darkly007

Am I eligible for Infosys interview I have 3.5 years experience but I have 80% in 10th ,73% in 12th and 58% in B.tech.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?