22nd July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?

Hello Guys,
I have completed my BCA last year but I didn't get any placement. I want to get job in Wipro. Please let me know the eligibility for applying job in Wipro for me?

23rd July 2015, 10:04 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in graduation and 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard. There should be no backlogs at the time of appearing for campus interview. Final year of degree course may also apply. Maximum up to two years of gap in studies is acceptable with valid reason only.
24th July 2015, 01:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Guys,
I have completed my BCA last year but I didn't get any placement. I want to get job in Wipro. Please let me know the eligibility for applying job in Wipro for me?
Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
24th July 2015, 03:30 PM
pjgp

Wipro is a Top IT company of INDIA.

It give employment to both Engineering and Non- Engineering students.
the candidates who passed in the last year are eligible for off campus placement.
Eligibility For non-engineering students

The program is open to graduates or to students in their final year of graduation.

Education: B.Sc. ( Computer Science/Electronics, Physics, and Mathematics) / BCM / BCA
Branches Mathematics, CS, IT, Physics, Statistics, Electronics
Academic Percentage: Equal to or more than 50% in 10th, 50% 12th & 60% in graduation till date.
Additional requirement: Should have studied Mathematics in 12th

Selection process
The selection procedure for WIPRO follows three stages:
Common Entrance Test
Technical Interview
HR interview.
Dates for each stage would be made available to you upon registration.
31st May 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year bca student. My percentage of class 10th is 65%and on 12th 59%. Am i eligibile for wipro or tcs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?