5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SAP course and fee structure

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. I have experience of 6 years in Production i.e in Core (Production) field. I am interested in Software field. So, now can I go to SAP QM,PP,MM. Is my qualification eligible for doing this course and can I get placement with this but SAP course is too expensive.Please help me Sir. Which institute provides this course with less fees?
Please reply on [email protected]

5th September 2016, 11:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for SAP course and fee structure

For doing SAP course you have to be graduate in engineering, b.com,b.sc, or bca.
There are different fees For different modules in this course. It also depends on the institutions. You have to contact the institution for knowing the fees structure. Yes this course is very expensive but it may give a boost to your career.
13th November 2016, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for SAP course and fee structure

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. I have interested in Software field. So, now can I go to SAP QM,PP,MM. Is my qualification eligible for doing this course.Please help me Sir. Which institute provides this course with less fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?