9th August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary after getting a job in Kerala or Outside Kerala?

Sir,
After completing the BTS / MTA course in tourism, how much salary i may get after getting a job in kerala/ outside ?
waiting your reply with hope..
#Ginil T

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  3. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  4. Job opportunities for B.Pharma student in Kerala?
  5. Best courses after SSLC?
  6. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  7. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  8. Information about Kerala government exams? I want a government job in Kerala
  9. Is there any opportunity in Kerala for Pharma-D? What salary can I expect after doing Pharm.D?
  10. Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?
  11. Colleges for M Tech in Electronics field (ECE) based on my GATE score and All India Rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  14. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?
  15. Government job in Kerala after B.E from Anna University?
  16. Will I get any job in Kerala after scoring 50% in B.Com?
  17. Institutions offering Ph.D part time?
  18. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
25th June 2016, 06:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary after getting a job in Kerala or Outside Kerala?

The salary depends on various factors whether it is in Kerala or outside Kerala. It depends on employer, caliber of employee, institute from which you pursued the course, etc. Moreover, there is commission too in the sector of tourism. After BTA/MTA course in tourism, you can get a salary around 15,000-20,000 per month. However, you can get even more if you get opportunity in reputed tourism companies and if you perform well, thereby, getting commission apart from salary.
27th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Whether you work in kerala or outside Kerala your interview will decide your salary per month. Generally,a fresher get 15000 to 18000/- pm till they complete there probation period. Once completed then on the basis of the performance your salary gets increased. If you have an experience of 1 year or more than that, your salary may get around INR 20000 to 25000 pm.
21st April 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Bca mobile application and information security is good after plus two computer science,?did it have scope to get job without taking PG??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?