13th December 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying CCNA (Security) in terms of private jobs?

Sir.

I am 2012 passout. I want to do CCNA security course. So tell me about the scope of this course for getting private jobs with good salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Which has more scope in private jobs - CCNA and RHCSA? -- [New]
  2. What will be the career scope if I joined private bank after Engineering?
  3. Scope of M.Tech after B.Tech(ECE) in terms of jobs in government and private sector?
  4. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  5. How to study in electronics department? What is the scope in Job in private sector?
  6. Procedure to do B.Com private? What are the private jobs available after doing B.Com private?
  7. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  8. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  9. How many courses are available after B.Tech? List of good courses related to Networking?
  10. Is there any scope for jobs after studying doctorate in pharmacy?
  11. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  12. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  13. What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?
  14. Can I do any course in NIIT after having 2 backlogs in computer science(Without doing 12th)?
  15. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best option between government job and private job?
  17. Will I get a better package after pursuing CCNA, CCNP and Network Security Certification along with MCA?
  18. What are the jobs available in abroad with CCNA? What is the value of CCNA?
15th December 2015, 12:22 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: What is the scope of studying CCNA (Security) in terms of private jobs?

I will suggest you to go for CCIE ie. Cisco certified Internetwork Expert. This CCIE is based on all the security mechanism only. Starting salary in this domain is from 15 lakh per annum. Mostly jobs are offered onsite so, you have chances to go out of India.
15th December 2015, 06:08 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What is the scope of studying CCNA (Security) in terms of private jobs?

CCNA is a very good field you can try with. It is very interesting and full of opportunity. So, if you want to excel in your future as well in life then go with each and every concepts of Router as well as switches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?