20th July 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Merchant Navy as an Electrical Engineer?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of Electrical Engineering, studying in B.Tech 3rd year. My aim is to join Merchant Navy after my B.Tech. Please tell me how to apply in Merchant Navy as an Electrical Engineer? Please reply as soon as possible.

30th July 2016, 05:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to apply in Merchant Navy as an Electrical Engineer?

First of all you need to find out, whether you are eligible to apply for the post of merchant navy after getting your technical degree done in Electrical engineering instead of Mechanical Engineering.

If you find that your degree is eligible to apply for the merchant navy then it is a great news for you.
Now, what you need to do is that, you need to search various Merchant navy companies in India as well as abroad.

Best thing will be to search Indian Merchant Navy company.
And then apply for the particular company online and make sure to upload your latest as well as updated resume.

31st July 2016, 04:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to apply in Merchant Navy as an Electrical Engineer?

In order to apply for the merchant navy you have to follow the mentioned below procedure.

1. You have to prepare your latest and updated resume.
2. Your resume must contains all your latest information.
3. You must have all the technical details updated in the resume.
4. Now, upload the resume to job portal.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?