5th September 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to become marine engineer in merchant navy?

I am in 12th and want to apply for merchant Navy as marine engineer. So, please give me details how to apply for it in minimum fees course.

6th September 2016, 06:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become marine engineer in merchant navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th and want to apply for merchant Navy as marine engineer. So, please give me details how to apply for it in minimum fees course.

The candidates can study B.Tech in Marine Engineering course to become a marine engineer. The candidates must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English are eligible for the B.Tech Marine Engineering course. The candidate’s maximum age limit should be 25 years. The candidates have to appear for the entrance test for the admission to the course. Candidates should be physically fit for sea service under standard norms. The course is available in the following institutions

AMET - Website Link

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, Pune - Website Link

Coimbatore Marine College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?