8th March 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?

I have one year gap between my 11th and 12th. I was not able to sit in the on campus recruitment drive of Syntel. Now i want to sit for the placement drive through off campus. So tell me how can i become eligible for that?

8th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?

A maximum of one year education gap is allowed and there should be no current backlogs in your Graduation to be eligible for Syntel Off campus recruitment drive. To be eligible to participate in Syntel Off campus recruitment drive, you must have to secure at least 55% marks in your 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation. So, you have only one year gap between your studies, you are eligible to apply for Off campus recruitment drive of Syntel Company.
8th March 2016, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?

You are eligible to apply for Syntel Off Campus Recruitment. The reason why you are eligible to attend Syntel Off Campus Recruitment Process is given below in detail.

Reason why are you eligible:

>> I suggest you to go through the basic eligibility criteria to make sure you read them carefully.

>> Maximum of ONE year break is allowed in the entire education.

>> As a one year break allowed which has been clearly in the eligibility criteria, I am sure you are eligible to attend Syntel Off Campus Recruitment process as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

>> Make sure you have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?