8th March 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?

My college is inviting Syntel for the on campus placement drive. I wish to participate or register for the placement process of Syntel. So kindly help me ith the information that how should i register for this on campus placement drive?

8th March 2016, 09:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?

The registration process for on-campus placement drive varies from one college to another. The general procedure is stated below.

- The notification of the company (Syntel) coming for on-campus placement drive will be released 1-2 weeks before.
- Your college will display the entire notification of the job offer given by Syntel along with the eligibility conditions.
- If you are eligible, you need to register as per the process mentioned by your college which is usually online.
- After few days, college will release the final shortlisted students for the drive as per the eligibility criteria and the entire process of selection round with the specified date of on-campus drive. It will also state the needful to be done by you and you need to follow the instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?