24th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?

Respected Sir,
I am B.Sc graduate in IT and I want to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive in Pune. Can you tell me how I can register for this Drive? What post I can get if I get selected?

Related Questions:
31st January 2016, 07:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?

To register for the Syntel off-campus drive for the Pune you need to apply for the drive through Mettl and must mark the preferred location as a Pune itself only.

Mettl is the co-sponsor of the syntel which conduct all the off-campus drives of Syntel. And after you get qualified in the Mettl then only you are referred to the Syntel HR for the further round like;

1. Group Discussion.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Round.

** So, i will suggest you to to go the link of mettl and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?