14th January 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i crack the written test of Syntel for jobs?

I am planning to appear for the placement process of Syntel for job. I want to know how can i crack the written test of the placement process of Syntel?

15th January 2016, 11:08 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How can i crack the written test of Syntel for jobs?

practically Syntel do not conduct any of the written test but logically yes, you have to appear for the online written test, where you will be asked a various sort of questions which you have to provide almost correct answer to get into final or technical interview round.

SO, for the online test you need to prepare following sections:

1. Aptitude section.
2. Reasoning Section.
3. Mathematical Section.
4. Logical analysis section.

** If you have command on the following section, then there are the chances for you to
get into SYNTEL.
15th January 2016, 11:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The written test of Syntel consists of questions from following areas:

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

>>Reasoning.

>>Engslih.

You just need to have good practice over these areas with accuracy. For aptitude section, you can refer to R.S Aggarwal or Arun Sharma. For Reasoning, R.S Aggarwal is sufficient. English needs grammar practice and vocabulary.

Refer to Newspaper like The Hindu and read it daily to have good command over vocabulary. Practice is main key as you need to solve many question is less time in Syntel aptitude test.
15th January 2016, 11:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

For this you have to look at previous pattern of the exam conducted by Syntel. It will give you the idea on the topics. In general , syntel conducts the written exam based on quantitative aptitude and Interview. Some times the selection process may differ based on the number of vacancies.

So take a note that prepare the important topics usually asked in the previous exam. Then Try to get an idea on basic concepts. Thus you just acquire good knowledge on aptitude. Some times exam will depends on programming languages like C, C++, Java etc.,
15th January 2016, 11:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Syntel is an US company which provide its services in the IT sector. Its a very huge profile company and you must have to prepare very well for cracking the exam conducted by the company for the job. My suggestion to you is that you should study your subjects very deeply and understand the concepts. You should keep update yourself with the current affairs also.. Some questions are from the aptitude in the Syntel's test. So you should also prepare for that.

After clearing the test you have to go through the group discussion and final interview.
13th March 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I wrote written exam of Syntel in march.when I get the result of that.and what is the cutoff of that exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?