8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in software while pursuing Chemical engineering?

I am pursuing chemical engineering(b.tech 2nd year) in nit trichy i am desperate to hire job in software field what courses should i have to learn to crack campus interviews from chemical background? What are the possibilities? Can you please suggest?

Related Questions:
21st September 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in software while pursuing Chemical engineering?

For getting a software job, you must be from CSE or IT stream first. If you are not from these field, then make sure you have some skills related to programming languages according to latest trends, so that you can perform well in interviews.

If you can perform well in the interview, then software companies will hire you. Hence, just make sure you learn programming languages like java, python etc before applying for job.
22nd September 2016, 08:22 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in software while pursuing Chemical engineering?

NIT Trichy is one of the best institute to pursue engineering.It has his own placement centre where they will teach you how to crack interview at placement.
You will only get job in software field when you complete your final year and without backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?