17th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and I want to get job in PSU. Please tell me after my B.Tech how I can get job in PSU? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in PSU sector? I am pursuing engineering
  5. Can I get a job in PSU while pursuing B.Tech in Plastic Technology
  6. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  7. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  8. Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  9. What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private college?
  12. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  13. Am i eligible for PSU sectors after pursuing BTech Avionics
  14. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  15. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  17. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
  18. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
23rd August 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

For getting job in a PSU straight after B.Tech completion you have to clear exam like GATE. If you have a good score in GATE then you can apply for job in various PSUs according to your qualification.

Most of the PSUs recruit fresh B.Tech graduates on the basis of GATE score. You can apply for job in various companies like IOCL, Coal India, GAIL, etc.
24th August 2015, 06:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get job in PSU if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

To get a job into some PSU, there are 2 ways.

1. Through GATE.
2. Through Recruitment Exam.

You have to qualify for the GATE examination after the final year of engineering and apply for the recruitment through their advertisement.

If you do not qualify for GATE, there are other PSUs too which directly recruit the engineers through their own entrance.

You have to qualify the various stages of the recruitment to get the job.
25th August 2015, 02:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in PSUs after completion of your B.Tech(Chemical), you probably need to have scored well in GATE Examination, or you can go for various off campus placement cell which takes place whenever there is a vacancy in any PSUs. For that however, you will have to be always updates with campusing news and forms if available both online and offline.
30th September 2015, 02:22 PM
vinoth1921

-->Chemical Engineering is one of the most wanted department in PSU's in upcoming days.
-->PSU's intake as Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee through GATE or Respective exams.
-->GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the most toughest Engineering Exam in India, So because it gives the best opportunity for joining in the PSU's.
-->Some of the PSU's will notify regarding exams for GET's/ MT's officially in their website.
-->Register for GATE 2016 and try to crack the exam. This exam will be very tough so understand the concepts clearly not mugging up the concepts.
-->List of PSU's recruits through GATE
-IOCL
-BPCL
-ONGC
-HPCL
-NTPC
-NLC
-->List of PSU's recuits through Exams
-NTPC
-NPCIL
-SAIL
-GAIL
-BHEL
and many Navaratna Companies comes under this.

Note**Last date for registering GATE Exam 2016 is 1st Oct,2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?