26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in TCS after completing B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello,
I am in final year of B.Tech(ECE) student from Tamil Nadu.
I want to get job in TCS. Please tell me what I have to do
for getting job in TCS after my B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.

29th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in TCS after completing B.Tech(ECE)?

To get job in TCS, you have to clear all the rounds first. There is no shortcut to get the job without clearing interview process. TCS has mainly 4 rounds:

-Aptitude Test
-Technical Interview
-Management Interview
-HR Interview

This year TCS Off Campus interview has been conducted on 20th Feb 2015. Next drive will be in the month of August / September or November / December. You can get the notification details from official website of TCS Career Portal.

First register yourself in career portal. Is there any vacancies, they will intimate through e-mail. So, you can easily participate. Aptitude Test has 2 sections: Verbal ability and Analytical Ability.

Verbal Ability: You have to write an E-mail on the given topic. Duration: 10 Minutes. No Negative marks will be applicable.

Analytical Ability: The questions will ask from quantitative aptitude, reasoning and logical thinking. Duration: 80 Minutes. Negative marks will be applicable.

Eligibility:

-You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate.
-Maximum of two years of gap in studies are allowed with valid reason only.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
16th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How can I get job in TCS after completing B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in final year of B.Tech(ECE) student from Tamil Nadu.
I want to get job in TCS. Please tell me what I have to do
for getting job in TCS after my B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.
You need to sit in the campus interview of the TCS also you can try ON as well as OFF campus, this will help you a lot. You must have the Sound Knowledge of your Domain. Your Interpersonal Skill must be mind blowing. This will help you to crack the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?