10th May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?

sir
am complete my diploma in engg. in computer science with 85% mark, and i have 3yr working experience as customer engineer in HCL company.
i know C, C , JAVA, C#, DBMS, DS,
sir am i eligible to apply job in TCS???//

Related Questions:
  1. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS with 1 year work experience and less than 50% in 12th?
  3. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(H) and MBA having 4-5 years work experience?
  4. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
  5. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  6. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  8. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  9. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  10. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  11. How much CTC I will get as a Software Developer in TCS if having 4 years of work experience?
  12. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
  13. TCS or Infosys: Better company to work with? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  15. List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?
  16. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  17. Should I join TCS or join other companies?
  18. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
12th May 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
am complete my diploma in engg. in computer science with 85% mark, and i have 3yr working experience as customer engineer in HCL company.
No, diploma candidate are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
12th May 2015, 03:45 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

Yes, you are eligible for the Job in TCS. Since, you have a working Experience in HCL and nothing is required as a proof. Just apply for the Scheduled Interview with the HR of TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?