26th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Wipro if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year,
from now what steps I should follow
to get a job in Wipro?
Kindly let me know about this asap.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Wipro if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. Wipro previous year written test papers? Further process of selection after written test?
  5. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  6. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students?
  8. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  9. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  10. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  11. What is the required percentage for WIPRO? I am studying in 2nd year BSc IT
  12. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. How to get a better job after B.Tech? I am in 2nd year ECE
  18. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
29th April 2015, 11:57 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Wipro if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

To get a job in Wipro, you need to perform well in your campus selection. Wipro has mainly three rounds: Group Discussion, Online Test + Essay Writing, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Group Discussion wise, you have to prepare yourself and discuss with your friends. Try to discuss regularly on current topics. If you have any chances in your colleges, then arrange GD and participate in it. It will definitely help you. So, first consult your placement coordinator definitely he will help to you.

Online Test: You have to prepare the quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, analytical reasoning, logical reasoning and computer programming. These are topics will be covered in online test.

Technical Interview: The majority of question will be asked from your resume itself. So, be aware of that before, put on the resume. Apart from that, they will ask some basic question from C, C++, Java, Data Structures, Operating System, Networking and Database.

HR Interview: They will ask basic question like tell me about yourself, about the company, weakness and strength, achievements, goals and aim.

Let's see eligibility criteria for Wipro:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university.
-You must have completed 60% marks in aggregate.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
-Maximum of two years of gap in studies is acceptable with valid reason only.
1st May 2015, 01:04 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get job in Wipro if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year,
from now what steps I should follow
to get a job in Wipro?
Kindly let me know about this asap.
Thank you.

You need to prepare for the reasoning as well as Aptitude Question. Also you need to prepare for the Quanta. You must have command on your English pronunciation. Also, you must take care of your ascent. You must have Qualities that is required by the Wipro Exclusively.
2nd May 2015, 07:55 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Wipro if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hi
You do not get a job being in the second year of your engineering.
For getting a job you need to be in your final year of engineering and you need to have a sound knowledge about your technical subjects that come across your engineering and then you have to take part in the recruitment process of the respective company.
The eligibility condition for a normal recruitment process is that you should be having a minimum of 60% in your class X,XII and in your graduation. Hence, for the time being it is advisable that you should concentrate on your technical education because at the time of recruitment, this is going to help you a lot in bagging the job.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?