4th March 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in joining Wipro if my degree certificate will show 59.5% aggregate due to university rules?

I got placed for the Wipro Technologies the percentage criteria asked is 50% in 10th and 12th and 60% in B.E .
I am having the eligibility criteria in 10th and 12th but in my B.E for all semesters I am having aggregate of 64% but for my degree certificate our university will consider only last 4 semester marks for aggregate so for my degree certificate I will get 59.5% aggregate (last 4 semester) and university will make it as second class is this will be any problem for joining Wipro?

24th March 2015, 02:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in joining Wipro if my degree certificate will show 59.5% aggregate due to university rules?

Yes, it can be a problem in your joining in Wipro. This is because the degree certificate is considered final by the companies. In that case, you will be declared ineligible for joining and will not be given joining since they have the eligibility criteria as 60%. However, they might consider your aggregate score. Hence the best option is getting this norm clarified from Wipro by sending them email in - [email protected] or you can call them - 18001034678 between 8 30 am to 6 pm between Monday to Friday. You can also request your college to look into this issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?