19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Wipro BPS Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I want to prepare for Wipro BPS Interview. Kindly let me know how can I prepare for this Interview? Please reply to me about this immediately.

26th April 2016, 09:47 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro BPS Interview?

Wipro generally hire Networking professional and Networking domain person in most of the case but not always. One thing is for sure if you are a fresher then they will allocate you a networking domain only. So, you must have little bit knowledge of Networking so that it can be used in your future if in case got chance to work in the networking domain.

To prepare you need to just have a good knowledge on your Core subjects and noting more than that is required and expected from the fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?