19th April 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the easy way to get a job in CTS for BCA final semester student?

Hello Friends,
I am now in my final semester of BCA and after my BCA I want to get job in CTS. Kindly let me know what is the easy way to get place in CTS? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
25th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the easy way to get a job in CTS for BCA final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am now in my final semester of BCA and after my BCA I want to get job in CTS. Kindly let me know what is the easy way to get place in CTS? Please help me to know about this.
The candidate should attend the walk in drive conducted by the CTS. To be eligible to attend the interview is a pass in BCA or B.Sc Computer Science from a recognized university. The aspirant should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation. The selection process consists of Written Test, Technical Round and HR Round. Please check CTS official website for the date and time of walk in drive. It is one of the easiest ways of getting a job in CTS.

Official website - Click Here.
26th April 2016, 09:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the easy way to get a job in CTS for BCA final semester student?

First of all, inquire that whether CTS takes BCA students. Do they have recruitment plan for the BCA students. If they are hiring BCA and they have recruitment plan for BCA then you need to make the following strategy:

1. Study all the programming language like: Java, C,C++, MySQL
2. Make your English Communication Strong.
3. Increase your vocabulary.
4. Brush up all your core subject knowledge.

** These are more than sufficient for the fresher to get hired in CTS but, if they don't
take BCA student then you won't be eligible to apply for CTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?