4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?

Hello sir, I am BE Computer Science holder and willing to get job in HCL Technologies Limited. Please tell me what are the requirements to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  2. An MCA post graduate can get job in ITC Limited and HCL Technologies Ltd? How to secure a job in these companies?
  3. How to get a job in HCL Technologies Limited being an MCA? How much salary they offer to a fresher?
  4. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  5. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  6. How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?
  7. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  8. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  11. List of private and government companies in which electronics and communication fresher can apply?
  12. List of top 20 companies in electronics field?
  13. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  14. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  15. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  16. Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate?
  17. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  18. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?

Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited:

The basic educational qualification required to get job in HCL Technologies Limited is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Tech/ B.E in CSE or ECE or IT or EEE or EIE from a recognized university for the post of Software Engineer.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics must be 60% marks. i.e., from 10th Class to Graduation/ Post Graduation.

>> You must not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the concerned recruitment.

>> Besides all these recruitment's, you must have good communication skills, good oral and written language skills along with the ability to work with the passion.

Click here for Current Openings in HCL
8th April 2018, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get job in HCL Technologies Limited?

In order to get a job in HCL, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or bachelor's/master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career. You must be have proficiency in English and must have good knowledge in computer languages. You must not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and may exceed if you are experienced. With this eligibility only, you can appear for HCL online written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?