8th September 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can we get the updates for off campus placement in top IT companies?

I am a btech cs final year student. I want to know how to get the updates of off campus placement in top it companies? Can you please help me to understand the steps which we need to follow to get the updates? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

11th September 2016, 01:09 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How can we get the updates for off campus placement in top IT companies?

If you are interested in off campus recruitment in top IT companies, you need to do the following

>> Get information through the official website of those companies you are interested in.

>> Once the requirement is out there you must register with them.

>> After registering with you email id, you will get the information through your email id about campus recruitment.

>> Meantime, you should start preparing and get ready for campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?