22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to develop my skills to get a job being a final year ECE student?

I am pre final year ECE student. I am so confused about my career to get a job. Please guide me about how to start learning and develop my skills?

31st August 2016, 05:15 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to develop my skills to get a job being a final year ECE student?

You are in final year now, so it is a wake up call for you. Now, you have to be more pro-active as well as alert regarding your career and the job.

You need to think which career you have to pursue and what kind of the job you wanted to do.

This is the time when you can improvise yourself and get all the skills developed, as you have 1 year of sufficient time and i believe that you can do withing this 1 year span of time.

So, try to work on the following things:

1. Your Communication.
2. Your technical skills.
3. Your grammar.
4. Your interpersonal skills.

These are more than sufficient for you to get into any company being a freshers.
5th June 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to develop my skills to get a job being a final year ECE student?

Need to know about CDAC b.tech ECE related courses and registration process details of 2017 indeed. Kindly help me with this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?