22nd July 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to start career with Infosys BPO job?

I am a BCA graduate. I got selected in Infosys BPO through campus placement. Is it good to start my carrier with Infosys BPO? Plz rply to my this queries fast anyone.....

23rd July 2015, 04:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to start career with Infosys BPO job?

You should opt for Infosys BPO job only if you don't get any other core or public sector job. BPO job is very stressful as you have to do night shifts and work more in a day. It will effect you normal life too.
But if there is no other option then you can select this job and make sure to shift the job as soon as possible.
24th July 2015, 10:51 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Is it good to start career with Infosys BPO job?

I think you should join In Infosys BPO because it is a leading and very reputed company if you get some experience from here, definitely your career development will grow very rapidly and after sometimes you can get smart salary and the most important thing is that you have to golden opportunities to go foreign if you want.
28th January 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

whether it is possible to do and whether company allows to take course in MCA while on job.
5th June 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am finished BE ECE with 70% percentage . Is it good to start my carrier with Infosys BPO? Please reply to my this queries fast anyone....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?