31st December 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a fresher job in a company like Oracle?

Hi Sir, I am Abhilash. Now, I am studying 1st year MPC mains. Do I want IIT /IIIT/NIT background to get a job in Oracle or any multinational companies?

14th January 2017, 06:00 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: How to get a fresher job in a company like Oracle?

Hi,
No Not At all.
You don`t need to be an IITian or any such kind .
Just remove this kind of misconception from your mind.
You just need to go through their current openings for fresh graduates or students and you`ll be brought up on this page:
https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en

Just sign up and you`ll get all the required details.
Hope this helps!
15th January 2017, 01:39 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: How to get a fresher job in a company like Oracle?

Hi,

It is common perception that, companies like oracle, Microsoft, Google only hire people from IITs and other top colleges. To the extent it is true as well. But, it is not that, just because you are not from top premier colleges, you won't able to get job at top companies. I agree that, it is easier for students from top colleges to get job in top companies. But, even students from tier 2 and 3 colleges can try for top companies post gaining some work experience in other companies.

once you have work experience and good technical knowledge, sky is the limit. All depends on your potential and eagerness to move ahead. There are various people in corporate world, who are coming from small colleges but, have reached to the level of CEO in many companies.

Don't lose hope and only focus on your dreams. The more you work hard and smart, more easier it will be for you to get into top companies across the world and India.

Now, Post gaining some work experience, try to apply to various available positions at oracle and oracle financial services. You will able to see open positions at https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection. When we are discussing about getting job at top companies, your communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, team spirit everything matters. hence, try to be good in all these areas.

Try to build circle in your industry. Attend various conferences related to your domain. Get in touch with various personalities from these companies through mails and blogs. Remember, networking is also very important factor to get job in top companies. try to take part in various technical festival and competitions.

If you follow these and focus on your goals, I am sure one day you will make it to top company lie oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?