13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in Cognizant being a CSE graduate? What is the pay scale?

I have completed B.Tech CSE and have knowledge of SAP. I am looking for job in Cognizant. Please tell me how can I get job in this company? What is the pay scale?

14th November 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Cognizant being a CSE graduate? What is the pay scale?

Procedure to get job in Cognizant for Computer Science Background candidates:

There is a certain procedure to get job in this Cognizant company and follow the below instructions.

>> I am providing you a link of "Careers" section of Cognizant official website. So that you can apply for concerned jobs of this company.

>> You are required to choose the Country from drop down that is available in the below link.

>> You may view jobs opportunities list from See more jobs link and also from Campus recruiting.

Click here for Recruitment's in Cognizant
15th November 2017, 10:53 PM
prasadvaibhav24

Default Re: How to get job in Cognizant being a CSE graduate? What is the pay scale?

Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) hires fresh graduates through campus placements and also off campus. Currently they are hiring CSE graduates from 2015, 2016 and 2017 batches. The notification for same will be out in a few days. Although knowledge on SAP is good to have but it does not guarantee a job in the same domain. If you are not a fresher, register with job portals such as naukri.com or monster.com and set an alert for the corresponding job in CTS. CTS offers a salary of 3.35 LPA to freshers and for experienced people it depends on their current salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?