19th July 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How an ECE fresher can apply for job in companies like- Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo etc.?

hello sir iam kaushal kishor singh of ece branch fresher how can i apply in telecom sector job in private sector
like airtel,reliance,docomo,and all other

26th July 2014, 01:09 PM
TopAnswerer

Post Re: How an ECE fresher can apply for job in companies like- Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir iam kaushal kishor singh of ece branch fresher how can i apply in telecom sector job in private sector
like airtel,reliance,docomo,and all other
Hi Friend,

Frankly speaking getting selected in Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance or Docomo companies are used to be easy, but today they have became very hard to get even a role of basic level. These days they are acquiring employee only for higher levels with experienced ones. If the vacancy is available you will be able to see them in the careers portal of various telecom websites. And those who are appointed once they won't be easily removed so vacancies can't be acquired so easily.

Still i am fetching you few eligbility criteria, they are:
Must have graduation with good academic scores i.e. first class from recognized university. There should not be any backlogs. No gap in between your studies and should have good communication skills.

Below are few official links for walk- in: Please bookmark them for your future reference and keep visiting these sites, if you found yourself eligible then go for it.

Please find attached links for Walkins for above mentioned companies.

Regards,
Attached Files
File Type: doc Telecom Companies.doc(26.0 KB, 621 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?