28th March 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in telecom sector in Qatar after completion of electronics & telecommunication?

How I get a job in Qatar in electronics & telecommunication sector like Apple, Vodafone etc. My profile description and how to clear the interview? Can you please let me know what should be the next steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the reaponse.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  2. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  3. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  4. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  5. What should I do to get a job after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  7. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  8. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector?
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  11. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  12. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  14. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  15. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  16. Which is better between Electronics and Networking & Internet Application to do in Diploma for an employee of Qatar?
  17. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
30th March 2017, 01:17 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to get a job in telecom sector in Qatar after completion of electronics & telecommunication?

In order to get a job in QATAR after completion of your electronics and communication course, the best way I would want to suggest you is to get some work experience in your own country in any good organization which will ultimately help you in availing job abroad.

You can also get yourself registered with various consultancies sending candidates abroad in various companies or can apply directly in the companies website residing in Qatar and if your requirement is felt to them, you will surely be notified.

Get some good work experience, which is the most important thing if you ask me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?