9th February 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How to get a private company job after completion of 10th standard?

How to get a private company job after completion of 10th standard?

What are the qualifications required?

9th February 2015, 12:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a private company job after completion of 10th standard?

You cannot get a good private company job only with 10th standard qualification. Many private or government organizations offer huge number of job opportunities for those candidates who have completed their minimum 12th qualification or Intermediate or Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. So I suggest you to complete your 12th qualification at least to get good job in private company. You may find job roles such as Attender, Clerk, Receptionist, Office Assistant posts with 10th qualification. If you complete 12th qualification, then you can apply for clerical cadre jobs in Insurance Companies, Private Banks, Provident Fund Companies, Postal Department jobs (in post offices), Income Tax Companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?